5 replies [Last post]
Old Bear's picture
Old Bear
Offline
Joined: May 13 2013
Posts:

Next weekend In Hot Springs at Knucknees Basin course and campground, a day of fun play and lots of events' including a raffle for a great prize from Leroy Sat. night. Bring old T=shirts and for the wet-t-shirt contest and old disc trade- play in the moonlightgamble round and betting is allowed. The raffle is open to all persons wheather or not they are players. Hot Homesteader Party will be up town with bands and food till .... Free camping and Saturday play self monitoring starts and Sunday Early Morning Challenge Play self monitoring will also have a grand prize payoff. The course is partly mowed and wet in places so shoes.....are required. Contact Leroy O'Bennick for more info, See ya, James

Winterer's picture
Winterer
Offline
Joined: Mar 20 2009
Posts:
dogs allowed yet at Knucknees

dogs allowed yet at Knucknees for casual play?

Prudential Missoula, Buy, Sell, Rent...What do YOU need?

Old Bear's picture
Old Bear
Offline
Joined: May 13 2013
Posts:
Dogs allowed???

Thanks for asking , But due to the cost of operation, and that we have never covered our cost, we ask that the impact of use to be kept down, and self regulation by golfers assist in this need, so dogs must be on leash and poop and scoop... The forecast for showers and cool temps hopefully will not be as bad as they say, but a $5.00 dollar tub fee is on for all night campground tub soaking and checking in will get you access and free camping for the town party causes problems with late-night arrivals. A attendant will on duty and walking uptown is advised for parking will be questionable. Come and bring your glow disc equipment and say hi to Leroy in campground area, cabins and tipi still available with cooking grill area. Maybe see you there,James

brianb's picture
brianb
Offline
Joined: Jan 20 2009
Posts:
Sounds like fun!

Wish I could make it up there for it! 5 bands uptown at the bars & a street dance following. Soaking in the world class hot water at Camas Hotsprings all nite for only $5 & full moon glow golf, too?! Sounds like a great time!!

Old Bear's picture
Old Bear
Offline
Joined: May 13 2013
Posts:
70% chance of clouds

Hello from Hot Springs, Well it rained today and now some sun with building wind they say until morning, then 70% chance of clouds in to the night but 30% chance of rain so moonlight does not look to likely but we will have the water running the campground tub all night anyway, and the uptown music will be on till 2 am. Maybe a change in forecast by morning so I'll watch and update.. James

Old Bear's picture
Old Bear
Offline
Joined: May 13 2013
Posts:
Morning report

The wind has started above but not in the valleys yet, a trace of rain and almost over and clouds remain. For tonight, less chance of wetness wind, and clouds. We'll hope for the best....James